The other night i was on my phone watching youtube videos and as you know before any video comes those annoying commercial that you can cancel after 5 secs . As i waited for the 3,2,1 I couldnt help by actually listen to what the lady was saying " lets turn our maybe and somedays into today and yeses." Literally all my life i have been the play it safe do nothing stupid because i know better type of girl ... And what has that got me ? Nothing but Crappy boyfriends and stories that intrest no one ... This summer i want EVERYTHING TO HAPPEN !! I want romance and adventure ... Ninjas dropping from the ceiling type of adventure . I refuse to play it safe anymore it has led ne nowhere but regrets... I Doing it all , except the obvious ( noone worth my future) I have 4 months to make all my other summers so jealous . Im ready . Sigh Lets do this
- Eagarly,
As told by Haja
No comments:
Post a Comment